Luxury jewelry gift boxes Material selection
Sourc:The SiteAddtime:2019-06-14 Click:0
When it comes to jewellery, you may not be unfamiliar. You may be able to list several well-known jewellery brands, but the theme to be talked about today is not jewelry, but its small house-jewelry gift box.
Nowadays, most people are pursuing the quality and design of jewelry, and the requirements for jewelry gift boxes and packaging bags are getting higher and higher. Therefore, jewelry packaging has now become an important part of the sale of jewelry. A beautiful box can increase the value of jewelry and enhance the customer's buying experience. Let's take a look at the common materials of jewelry boxes!
Box embryo: Protect jewelry from being crushed by external forces.
1:2mm paper embryo: Gray board paper is a very environmentally friendly paperboard. It is produced from a kind of waste paper that can be recycled. The production cost is very low, but it needs to pay attention to moisture.
2: Plastic embryo: The main component of plastic is polymer synthetic resin. The advantage is that it has large plasticity and strong pressure resistance. The disadvantage is that it is not environmentally friendly.
3: Wood embryo: As its name suggests, its main component is logs or some synthetic wood. The advantage is that it is plastic and can be directly carved on the surface of the box. It is also a good choice as a work of art. The disadvantage is that the price is high and not light enough.
jewelry gift box
Lining: Protect jewelry from scratches and bumps.
jewelry gift boxes liners are generally selected with cushioned and soft materials such as sponges, EVA, corrugated paper, plastic, and the like. The inner lining is usually covered with soft fabric, and the common ones are silk, flannel and satin. This not only protects the jewelry from damage, but also cleans the surface of the jewelry.
External decoration: customer visual needs, tactile needs
1. Azabu: A cloth made of plants of various hemp plants such as jute and linen. Its advantages are heat absorption, environmental protection and bacteriostasis. It is a good choice for retro-style. The disadvantage is that the appearance is rough.
2. Flannel: Flannel is generally a cotton fabric that has a fluffy appearance after being brushed. Jewelry boxes usually use velvet, flocking, suede, etc., which has the advantages of strong three-dimensionality and soft and comfortable feeling;
3. Paper: Paper is mainly made of plant fiber. Jewelry boxes usually use art paper, pearl paper, original pulp paper, coated paper, etc.
4. Artificial leather: artificial leather is made of synthetic resin and various kinds of plastics. The feel and appearance are very similar to leather. PU and PVC are two kinds of jewelry boxes, which are soft and wear-resistant.
5. Leather: Leather is made from the skin of animals. The advantage is that it is comfortable to handle. The disadvantage is that it has less raw materials and is expensive.
Jewelry packaging customization
A good jewellery gift box not only has a beautiful appearance, but also increases the practicality of the box, maximizing the role of the jewel box. So it is very important to choose the material for the jewelry gift boxes.